Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium Tablets
- Product Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Solution Compound, Chemicals
- Physical Form Tablets
- Dosage Guidelines With Warm Water
- Packaging Carton
- Storage Instructions Room Temperature
- Supply Ability : 50000 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 50000 Piece
- General Medicines
- Room Temperature
- With Warm Water
- Solution Compound, Chemicals
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Working in close coordination to understand the customer™s needs, we are a well known manufacturer and exporter of Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium Tablets. The tablets are useful in the treatment of lower and upper respiratory tract infections. To formulate the tablets, we use best quality of compounds sourced from the most reliable vendors. For easy transportation, we pack the Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium Tablets in air tight packaging materials.
Free from adulteration
Longer shelf life
Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium Tablets USP
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- 1000 mg tablet every 12 hrs.
- 625 mg tablet every 8 hrs.
- Pediatric: 30 mg /kg in divided dose.
- Oral Dosage: 375 mg 8-12 hourly.
Renally Impaired Patients :
No change in dosage
One 375mg tablet or one 625mg tablet 12 hourly
Not more than one 375mg tablet 12hourly, 625mg tablets are not recommended
Packing : 3 Strips of 6 Tablets