Amphotericin-B for Injection U.S.P.
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Nonpyrogenic and Lyophilized
- Physical Form Liquid
- Dosage 50 mg
- Suitable For Adults
- Storage Instructions Room Temperature
- Supply Ability : 500000 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 5000 Piece
- Nonpyrogenic and Lyophilized
- 50 mg
- General Medicines
- Room Temperature
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 500000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Free samples are available
- carton box
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Our infrastructure is empowered with an in-house production unit, which backs us to manufacture and export an exclusive range of Amphotericin-B for Injection U.S.P.. For the treatment of fungal infections, these drugs are highly ideal. Our expert personnel team uses optimum quality compounds, procured from the most authentic vendors to formulate the drugs. Each processing steps is monitored by the quality analysts for production of flawless range. We pack the Amphotericin-B for Injection U.S.P. in moisture free packaging bottles and offer the product at affordable prices.
No harmful chemicals added
Long shelf life
Life threatening fungal infections
Adults Dose : 250mcg/kg body-wt, increased gradually to a max. of 1 mg/kg daily.
Renally Impaired Patients : Depending on the patient's cardio-renal status doses may gradually be increased by 5-10mg/day to final daily dosage of 0.5-0.7 mg/kg.
Packing: 1 Vial of 50 mg