|Home||» Products||» Anticancer Medicine||» Anastrozole 1mg Tablets|
Anastrozole 1mg Tablets
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 100.00 - 10000.00 INR
In the past few years, we have earned the recognition of a premier manufacturer and exporter of Anastrozole Tablets 1 mg. These tablets are formulated by our expert personnel team using best quality compounds, sourced from the most authentic vendors. Specifically these tablets are used in the treatment of breast cancer. To provide a flawless range to the clients, we check the Anastrozole Tablets 1 mg on composition and quality parameters. We offer our tablets at the pocket friendly prices.
Anastrozole 1mg Tablets is recommended with other treatments for hormone receptor-positive breast cancer. Doctors worldwide prescribe this medicine for treating certain types of breast cancer in women who have been through menopause. In addition, it is also suited for women with disease progression after tamoxifen therapy. Belongs to a class of medicines called aromatase inhibitor, this medicine lowers the blood estradiol concentrations, which further decrease the size and growth of the tumor.
Longer shelf life
Pure in quality
- Adjuvant therapy of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive early breast cancer.
- First-line treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive or hormone receptor unknown locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
- Treatment of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women with disease progression following tamoxifen therapy.
IN FEMALE : One tablet taken once a day until tumor progression.
Dosage Adjustment :
Renal Impairment : Not Required.
Hepatic Impairment : Not required for patients with mild to moderate impairment.
Packing: 3 Strips of 10 Tablets
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 50000 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 30-40 Days
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India