Price And Quantity
- 50000 Piece
- Solution Compound, Chemicals
- General Medicines
- Room Temperature
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Ever since our journey began in the year, 1997, we have continued to carry our business by manufacturing and exporting Azithromycin Tablets 250mg. For treatment of chronic bronchitis, bacterial sinusitis, urethritis and genital ulcer disease, our tablets are highly prescribed by doctors. For formulation of the tablets, our expert workforce uses best quality compounds, procured from the most authentic vendors. We check the Azithromycin Tablets 500mg their on effectiveness and composition before packing in tamper proof packaging materials.
Free from harmful chemicals
Longer shelf life
- Acute Exacerbation Of Chronic Bronchitis
- Acute Bacterial Sinusitis
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Uncomplicated SSTI
- Urethritis / Cervicitis
- Genital Ulcer Disease
Recommended Dose/Duration of Therapy
Community-acquired pneumonia(mild severity) pharyngitis/tonsillitis (second line therapy) skin/skin structure(uncomplicated)
500mg as a single dose on Day 1, followed by 250mg once daily on Day1 through 5
Acute bacterial sinusitis
500mg OD x 3 days
Genital ulcer disease (chancroid)
Single 1gram dose
Non-gonoccocal urenthritis and cervicitis
Single 1gram dose
Gonococcal urenthritis and cervicitis
Single 2gram dose.
Infants and Children :Azithromycin Tablet should only be administered to children
weighing more than 45Kg when normal adult dose should be used.
For children under 45kg suspension may be used.
Renally Impaired Patients : No dosage adjustment required.
Packing: 1 Strip of 6 Tablets