- To work as a world-class research driven manufacturer of pharmaceutical products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), committed to quality, innovation and customer-satisfaction.
- To employ ethical business practices and run a successful business with integrity, transparency and honesty.
- To be an eminent pharmaceutical products exporter through the development of the latest innovations in the pharmaceutical industry.
- To profoundly serve the ailing humankind with new & proven products.
- To create values for our customers, globally, by bringing innovative pharmaceutical products to the market in a consistent way.
- Doing business with kind-to-environment procedures.
To become a research-driven, reputable and world-wide pharmaceutical company, committed to providing economical, effective as well as qualitative medicines for a healthier, safer and blissful tomorrow.
- Experienced workforce and R & D departments
- Large production capacity
- High quality products and competitive prices
- State of the art production facilities and state of the art testing equipments
Our Product Range
United Biotech (P) Ltd. is a distinguished manufacturer and exporter of a myriad range of Gynaecology Products, Neurology Products, Liposomal Products, Bortezomib Injection, Dalteparin Sodium Injection and Pharmaceutical Formulations. Bringing innovation into our research activities, we have developed the following range of products at our unit-
- Critical Care Division
- Specialty Division
- Oncology I & II Division
- Hygea Division
- Copas Division
- Rinon Division
What sets United Biotech (P) Ltd. apart in the highly competitive pharmaceutical industry is its utmost quality consciousness. Our company follows a stringent quality management policy which paves the way for consistent maintenance of supreme-standard qualities with all our products. Our team of experts manufactures products which comply with the specifications of US and European Pharmacopoeia. All product control procedures are carried out according to international WHO-GMP, GAMP, GLP and GCP standards. A dedicated quality control unit looks after the whole quality control operations and performs extensive tests at every stage of production and formulations. Best-in-the-quality raw materials, efficacious processes, state-of-the-art production facility and advanced testing equipment ensure flawless quality of all ranges of drugs. All the raw materials (including pharmaceutical ingredients and excipients) are purchased from our approved vendors based in India, South America and Europe.
United Biotech (P) Ltd. possesses a robust infrastructural base which provides its adequate support for production, quality control, R&D and to extend its area of operation through excellent business strategies. We have an advanced WHO-CGMP approved manufacturing unit at Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. This unit houses separate blocks for Betalactam, Non-Betalactam, Chephalosporins, Oncology and Hormones for the manufacturing of dry powder, injectables, liquid injectables in vials and ampoules, tablets, capsules, ointments, syrups, eye and ear drops, etc. Besides all these manufacturing facilities, we have our own in-house R&D set-up. Products are manufactured at US FDA, WHO & EEC approved sophisticated units located in various countries. Empowered by such a cutting-edge infrastructure, we are capable of providing you the best products and services in the pharmaceutical industry.
United Biotech (P) Ltd. possesses state-of-the-art, ISO 9001:2008 & WHO-GMP approved plant, which is situated in Himachal Pradesh at Baddi, Nalagarh Road (about 350 kms from New Delhi). The plant covers a wide area of 5 acres with a well built-up area of over 150,000 sq.ft. It has separated divisions for Betalactams / Non-Betalactams / Oncology / Cephalosporins / Hormones for manufacturing of Liquid Injectables, Dry Powder Injectables, Lyophilized Injectables, in Vials & Ampoules, Tablets, Capsules, PFS, Syrups, Ointments, Eye as well as Ear drops.
Equipped with advanced equipment, plant, utilities and machinery, the manufacturing facility is capable of meeting global standards, and conforming to norms as well. It also has a sound Analytical & Microbial testing unit. Moreover, the manufacturing work is in accordance with the highest possible quality standards, meeting all specifications of European, US and Indian Pharmacopoeias.
Key Features of Plant
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & WHO - cGMP approved Plant.
- USFDA, UKMHRA, TGA (Australia) conformable facility.
- Highly functional Lyophilization facility, also with soft-gelatin formulations.
- Sound QC/QA laboratory.
- Excellent separated blocks for Oncology / Betalactams / Hormones / Cephalosporins and Non-betalactams, with well-defined utilities.
- Global standards of HVAC and all Equipments.
- DSIR sanctioned FR&D (Formulation Research & Development) facilities for dosage forms.
- Large capacity and high-tech machinery capable of manufacturing & testing wide range of products.
Research & Development
United Biotech has a sound Research Wing, which is dedicated towards the new, innovative and global quality products. The R&D wing is situated at a prime location near Chandigarh, and covers a built-up area of approx 10,000 sq. ft. Also, it is well set as per GMP and GLP standards & Norms, handled by a clear-sighted team of Scientists. Our research & development activity profile covers:
- Bio-Equivalence Studies.
- Formulation Development.
- Contract Research.
- Technology Transfer Dossiers.
- NDDS (New Drug Delivery System).
- Close Coordination Between Production and The Research Centre.
- Information and Updates Required for Registration of Drugs.
- Executing Pilot and Scale-Up Batches.
- Proper Documentation of All R&D Activities.
- Improvement of Product Composition and Process.
- Activity of Stability Studies and Carry-Out Stability Studies.
- Pre-Formulation Studies Covering Drug Excipients, Solubility Studies, Compatibility Studies, Etc.
- Determine New Procedures to Better the Project Management Functions.
- Ability to Manage Development of Generic / Bioequivalent / Patent Formulations.
- Monitoring the Progress of the Products.
- Asian Countries
- CIS Countries
- European Countries
- Latin-American Countries
- Gulf / Middle East Countries
- African Countries