Price And Quantity
- 5000 Piece
- Room Temperature
- 500 IU
- Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Free samples are available
- Carton Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Driven by vision to achieve significant growth in the industry, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Dalteparin Sodium Injection. The injection is ideal for the treatment of symptomatic venous thromboembolism. To formulate these drugs our expert manpower uses best quality compounds, obtained from the authorized vendors. We pack the Dalteparin Sodium Injection in air tight packaging material and deliver to the clients within the fixed time frame.
Have no side effects
Long shelf life
Dalteparin Sodium Injection 2500 IU
- Prophylaxis of Ischemic Complications in Unstable Angina and Non-Q-Wave Myocardial Infarction
- Extended treatment of symptomatic venous thromboembolism (VTE), including proximal deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Prophylaxis of DVT, which may lead to PE (In patient undergoing hip replacement surgery, abdominal surgery, High risk patient & cancer patient).
Prophylaxis of Ischemic complications in UA & Non-Q-Wave MI
120 IU/Kg (not to exceed 10,000 IU) SC, BID for 5 to 8 days
Prophylaxis of DVT, which may lead to pulmonary embolism (PE)
|Abdominal surgery: 2500 IU SC 1 to 2 hours before surgery, then once daily for 5 to 10 days |
For high-risk patients: 5000 IU SC on evening before surgery, then once daily for 5 to 10 days
For cancer patients: 2500 IU SC 1 to 2 hours before surgery, repeat dose 12 hours later, then give 5000 IU subcutaneously every day for 5 to 10 days.
Renally Impaired Patients : Not known, administer with caution.
Packing: 1 Pre-filled Syringe of 2500 IU
We also deals in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Dalpin 2500i.u||Dalteparin Sodium 2500i.u|
|Dalpin 5000i.u||Dalteparin Sodium 5000i.u|