Price And Quantity
- 5000 Piece
- 100.00 - 10000.00 INR
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Backed with high technology facilities and machines, we have been able to manufacture and export a quality range of Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Injection. For treatment of lymphoblastic leukemia and myeloblastic leukemia these tablets are highly demanded. Our expert personnel team uses finest quality of compounds, sourced from the most authentic vendors to formulate the drugs. Our Doxorubicin Hydrochloride injection IP 50mg is packed in moisture proof packaging materials and offer at the pocket friendly prices.
Long shelf life
Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Injection USP 10 mg
- Ovarian carcinoma
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Acute myeloblastic leukemia
- Wilm's tumor
- Soft tissue and bone sarcomas
- Breast carcinoma
- Hodgkin's disease
- Malignant lymphoma
- Bronchogenic carcinoma
The common dosage schedule is 60-75 mg/m2 as a single intravenous injection administered every 3 weeks.
Alternative dosage schedule which has been reported to produce a lower incidence of congestive heart failure is a weekly dose of 20 mg/m2.
Another dose of 20-30 mg/m2 given daily for 3 days, repeated every 3-4 weeks has also been used.
Doxutec dose should be reduced in case of hyperbilirubinemia as follows:
Plasma bilirubin concentration (mg/dL)
Dosage reduction (%)
Dosage Adjustment :
Renal Impairment : Not necessary.
Hepatic Impairment : Required.
Packing : 10 Vials of 10 mg/5 ml
We also deals in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Doxutec 10||Doxorubicin 10mg/5ml|
|Doxutec 50||Doxorubicin 50mg/25ml|