Iron Sucrose Injection USP
- Product Type Injection
- Ingredients Solution Compound, Chemicals
- Physical Form Liquid
- Age Group Adult
- Packaging Bottle Pack
- Storage Instructions Room Temperature
- Supply Ability : 50000 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 5000 Piece
- Bottle Pack
- Solution Compound, Chemicals
- Room Temperature
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Iron Sucrose Injection USP 50 mg 2.5 ml
- Pre existing (moderate to severe) anemia
- Patients not responding or having poor compliance with oral iron supplements
- Pre and postoperative period
- Postpartum anemia and postpartum haemorrhage
- Patients with poor iron absorption (bowel operations or diseases)
- Patients with severe renal impairment
The total cumulative dose of iron sucrose, equivalent to the total iron deficit (mg), is determined by the hemoglobin level and body weight.
Adult : 100-200mg iron one-three times a week depending on the Hb level.
Children : 30mg/kg body wt. one-three times per week depending on the Hb level.
Dosage Adjustment :
Renal Impairment : Administer with caution in severe renal impairment.
Hepatic Impairment : Required.
Packing : 5 Ampoules of 2.5 ml