Price And Quantity
- 5000 Piece
- Room Temperature
- Solution Compound, Chemicals
- 50000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Owing to the diligent efforts of our team, we are able to manufacture and export a wide range of Liposomal Amphotericin B Injection. Amphotericin B Injection are used on HIV infected patients for the treatment of cryptococcal meningitis. To formulate these drugs, we use optimum quality compounds, sourced from the most reliable and authorized vendors. We use quality approved packaging materials to pack the Liposomal Amphotericin B Injection IP and offer these at affordable prices.
Liposomal Amphotericin B Injection is basically an antifungal medication. It is widely used for serious fungal infections and leishmaniasis. Various fungal infections for which this medicine is used are blastomycosis, aspergillosis, coccidioidomycosis, candida and cryptococcosis. In addition, it is also recommended for certain infections in combination with flucytosine. Suited for empiric therapy for presumed fungal infection in febrile, neutropenic patients, this medicine is indicated for the treatment of Cryptococcal meningitis in HIV-infected patients.
No side effects
Longer shelf life
Liposomal Amphotericin B Injection 50 mg
- Treatment of Cryptococcal Meningitis in HIV infected patients.
- Treatment of patients with Aspergillus species, Candida species and/or Cryptococcus species infections refractory to amphotericin B deoxycholate.
- In patients where renal impairment or unacceptable toxicity precludes the use of amphotericin B deoxycholate.
- Treatment of visceral leishmaniasis, in immuno-compromised / immunocompetent patients.
- Empirical therapy in febrile immunocompromised patients who do not respond to broad-spectrum antibiotics.
For systemic mycoses
1mg/kg/day of body weight, and increased stepwise to 5.0mg/kg/day, as required.
For prophylaxis against invasive fungal infections in liver transplant recipients
1mg/kg/day for five successive days following transplantation
In HIV-associated disseminated cryptococcosis
3mg/kg/day for up to 42 days
Visceral leishmaniasis (immunocompromised patients)
1 to 1.5mg/kg/day for 21 days may be used
For empirical treatment of presumed fungal infection of febrile neutropaenic patients
1-3 mg/kg. The daily dosage may be adjusted based on the clinical condition, as required.
Renally Impaired Patients : Not known, administer with caution.
Packing: 5 Vials of 50 mg
We are also deals in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Amphotin 50mg Inj||Amphotericin-B 50mg|
|Amphotin-LC 100mg Inj.||Amphotericin B Lipid Complex 100mg / 20ml|
|Amphotin-LC 10mg Inj.||Amphotericin B Lipid Complex 10mg/2ml|
|Amphotin-LC 25mg Inj.||Amphotericin B Lipid Complex 25mg/5ml|
|Amphotin-LC 50mg Inj.||Amphotericin B Lipid Complex 50mg/ 10ml|