Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 10000.00 INR
- 50000 Piece
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Australia, Asia
- All India
We have established ourselves as a quality focused organization, engaged in manufacturing and exporting a quality range of Ondansetron Tablets. To prevent vomiting and nausea caused due to emetogenic cancer chemotherapy, these tablets are highly useful. At our unit, we formulate the tablets in compliance with the set medicinal norms using high quality compounds, sourced from reliable vendors. We offer our Ondansetron Tablets, Ondansetron Tablets Ip 4 mg & 8 mg at the pocket friendly prices to the clients.
Longer shelf life
Indications of Ondansetron Tablets Ip 4 mg :-
- Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat courses of emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
- Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with radiotherapy in patients receiving total body irradiation, single high-dose fraction to the abdomen, or daily fractions to the abdomen.
Dosage of Ondansetron Tablets Ip 8 mg :-
Chemotherapy - induced Nausea & Vomiting
- Oral Dose : Administrated 24 mg, 30 minutes before the start of single day highly emetogenic chemotherapy.
- Children : 150 mcg per kg body weight (6 months to 18 years).
- For prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Oral Dose : 16 mg given as two 8-mg ondansetron tab.
- Children (1 month to 12 years) : 100mcg/kg of weight for children weighing 40 kg or less, or 4 mg for children weighing over 40 kg.