Price And Quantity
- 5000 Piece
- Room Temperature
- 1 g
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50000 Piece Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Lyophilized Vancomycin Hydrochloride 0.5g Vials
- Pseudomembranous colitis.
- Staphylococcal Enterocolitis.
- Endocarditis caused by Staphylococci, Streptococci and Diptheroid.
- Staphylococcal Infections.
Endocarditis – 2 g IV divided as 500 mg every 6 hours or 1 g every 12 hours. Staphylococcal infections – 2 g IV divided as 500 mg every 6 hours or 1 g every 12 hours.
Endocarditis – 10 mg/kg/dose IV given every 6 hours. Staphylococcal infections – 10 mg/kg/dose IV given every 6 hours
INFANTS AND NEONATES :
15 mg/kg, followed by 10 mg/kg every 12 hours for neonates in the 1st week of life and every 8 hours thereafter up to the age of 1 month.
Packing: 1 Vial of 500 mg
We also deals in:
|Name of the Product||Composition|
|Vanco-L 500 mg Injection||Lyophilized Vancomycin Hydrochloride 500 mg|
|Van-Lyo 500mg||Lyophilized Vancomycin Hydrochloride 500 mg|